Summer Fruit and Shreddies Charlotte Recipe
Layers of deliciousness – a real summer treat for all the family.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 190°C/375°F/gas mark 6.
2. Place the rhubarb in a medium non-stick roasting tin, scatter over the sugar and cook for 10-12 minutes or until just soft and still holding its shape. Remove from the oven and spoon into a shallow bowl to cool.
3. When completely cooled, stir in the sliced strawberries, reserving a few slices for decoration.
4. Place the Shreddies in a bowl and toss together with the cinnamon, zest and juice.
5. Layer up the dessert in tall tumbler style glasses. Start with a layer of fruit, followed by Shreddies and then Greek yoghurt. Repeat the layers again and finish with a final layer of Shreddies.
6. Chill for 20 minutes and top with the remaining strawberries.
7. Serve straight away with long sundae spoons for digging deep!