Mini Lemon Cheerios Cheesecakes Recipe
Children will love making the Cheerios and blueberry face.
1. Arrange four 7cm glass ramekins on a baking tray. Divide the 50g Cheerios equally between the ramekins to form a base.
2. To make the topping, put the greek yoghurt, lemon curd and lemon zest into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
3. In a smaller bowl, whip the cream until it makes slightly floppy peaks. Fold the cream into the lemon mixture until smooth. Carefully spoon the mixture onto the Cheerios and smooth off with a palette knife.
4. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes until firm.
5. For the topping use Cheerios to decorate as hair and make a blueberry and Cheerios face.