Cinnamon Pancake Stacks with Berry Jam Recipe
Rustle up a stack of these for a weekend brunch and see how quickly they vanish!
1. Place the Shreddies in a food processor and whiz until fine in texture.
2. Pulse in the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon until well combined.
3. Add the buttermilk, milk, and eggs and pulse until well mixed. Scrape out the thick batter into a bowl.
4. Heat a large non-stick frying pan and spoon in tablespoons of the batter. Approximately four in each batch. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side until golden and puffed. Keep pancakes warm until all the mixture is cooked.
5. To make the jam, place all the raspberries and 1tsp of icing sugar in a liquidiser or processor and whiz until smooth. Mix the raspberry sauce with the strawberries and blueberries.
6. Serve with the pancakes stacked 1 high, top with the summer berry jam and dust with the icing sugar. Serve warm with low-fat plain yoghurt.
For the jam
1tsp icing sugar + extra for dusting
300g strawberries, hulled and thickly sliced
200g low-fat plain yogurt