“To continually exceed our customers' expectations
on the quality of our products and services”
Cereal Partners UK is part of Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW), formed in 1990 as a joint venture between Nestlé S.A. and American food giant General Mills. Our Head Office is in Lausanne/Malley, Switzerland, and annual turnover is now over $1.75 billion.
Our purpose is to achieve a profitable business as well as balance the needs of the employees, retail partners and the communities we share.
- The Grocer Own Label Supplier of the Year (cereals) 2011 & 2014
- Supplying Own Label cereals for 25 years to all the major UK retailers
- Dedicated Own Label team excelling in technical expertise, customer service and
- The best* Own Label cereals in the market for quality & taste
- Since 1998 sugar and salt reduction programme
- Responsible sourcing for all materials (Nestlé Supplier Code)
- Our own label brands are UK manufactured in Wiltshire & on The Wirral